Click here to view original article from Torque
Here’s a summary of my thoughts on the article:
- Google Analytics 4 (GA4), is the latest update to Google’s analytics platform.
- Beginning in July of 2023, all users will be required to migrate from the older platform, called Universal Analytics, to GA4.
- GA4 comes with a number of updates, including improved privacy features and event tracking.
- The source article has in-depth details about GA4, as well as how to get it set up!
Excerpts from the article
- “Google Analytics is a platform that tracks and measures traffic and performance on your website.”
- “On July 1, 2023, the current system (Universal Analytics) will no longer process data, and Google Analytics 4 (GA4) will take over.”
- “Changing to Google Analytics 4 may seem scary at first. However, by following this guide, you’ll be able to make the switch and reap the benefits of this new system, including increased privacy for users and more comprehensive insights. “