Here’s a quick summary of the article:
- Box shadows can make important content stand out and make flat designs more engaging.
- Method 1: Add box shadows using code snippets plugin WPCode. Define the style in CSS.
- Method 2: Add box shadows using the Drop Shadow Box plugin. No coding required.
- Method 3: Use the SeedProd plugin to add box shadows using a page builder.
- Method 4: Use CSS Hero, a premium plugin, to fine-tune box shadows without coding.
Excerpts from the article
- “A box shadow, sometimes also known as a drop shadow, is a visual effect that makes it look like an onscreen object is casting a shadow.”
- “When adding box shadow, the best practice is to only add it on your most important website elements.”