Here’s a summary of my thoughts on the article:
- As of today, my preferred Hosting provider is Cloudways
- Cloudways is a Cloud Hosting provider. This means that you get your own, dedicated server resources (instead of older, Shared Hosting where you share your server with other sites).
- Here are a few of the reasons why I prefer Cloudways:
- Cloud hosting: As mentioned, Cloudways offers Cloud Hosting options. This means that my sites don’t share resources with anyone else, and so their sites can’t impact my performance.
- Pricing: My previous host was SiteGround, and the service itself was great. But, I was not a fan of their pricing.
- SiteGround jack ups the price after your initial contract term expires, and the high price isn’t worth it to me for Shared Hosting. worth it to me.
- Cloudways offers pay-as-you-go pricing, so you only pay for what you use.
- Scalability: I love that I can easily (seriously, with just two or three clicks) increase my resources if/when the need arises. As my business grows, my server can effortlessly grow with it.
Excerpts from the article
- “As a pioneer in – and popularizer of – cloud hosting, Cloudways offers users serious advantages, including incredible uptime, extremely flexible scalability, and overall better performance than traditional web hosts.“
- “Cloudways’ friendly customer support agents are more than ready to answer your questions.”
- “Cloudways lets you pay monthly or by the hour – it’s your choice.”
- “I’d say Cloudways is designed to make your life as easy as possible in general. The control panel consolidates everything you’ll need, from the aforementioned one-click WordPress installs to storage and RAM scaling.”