At a glance
- We’ll quickly cover what a website audit is
- Then, you’ll be able to download our free Essential SiteAudit Worksheet
- Finally, you can register for a free SiteAudit!
What is a website audit?
- A website audit is the process of checking your website against a set of standards or benchmarks
- The goal is to ensure that your site is performing at its best, and that you’re avoiding any common errors or mistakes
Download the free Essential SiteAudit Worksheet
- This worksheet is our 21-point inspection to check your website for common errors, performance and security issues, and opportunities to boost your overall design and user experience.
- It’s free, and you can download it right now!
Register for a free SiteAudit
- Want a member of the Courage & Grow team to go through the audit with you?
- We’ll use the Essential SiteAudit Worksheet (above) to check for common errors, performance and security issues, and opportunities to boost your overall design and user experience.
- You’ll come away with a simple, actionable checklist of improvements you can make to your site right away!
- And yes, it’s totally free!
Any thoughts or questions? Anything with which you disagree? Anything I missed?